Dog-Friendly Comfy Cabin
You might like the idea of camping, but don’t necessarily want to go all out with it. We’ve got just the thing. Experience all the joys of camping without any harsh conditions. Our Comfy Vacation Cabins are loaded with well-appointed amenities and modern conveniences. They accommodate up to six people, and have a heated bathroom and shower built right in. You’ll also have a fully equipped kitchenette and large dining area to feel a little more like home.
- Heated cabin sleeps up to a family of 6 (ideal for 2 adults and up to 4 children)
- Heated bathroom with shower
- Comfortable bedding included for the double bed
- Comfortable bedding with sleeping pad included for loft sleeping area
- Towels included
- Master bedroom with loft
- Fully equipped kitchenette
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Large dining area
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- There are no phones or internet connection in the cabins
- No daily maid service
*This rate is for a 7-night stay. A minimum 7-night stay is required from Memorial Day to Labor Day, and during peak ski season, from late December to early March. Stays may extend from a Saturday to Saturday or a Sunday to Sunday. Stays in Comfy Cabins lasting less than 7 nights may be reserved within 14 days before arrival, and are based on availability. Please contact the Vacation Planning Office for more details.
(firstname.lastname@example.org 011-49-8821-9440 from USA, 49-8821-9440 from Europe).