Limited to only 16 photographers.
$499 for two adults in a room, with one photography participant.
Spouse can stay in the room for free on available bed space.
$174 per additional participants.
Fall Photography - October 9 - 12, 2017
Meet in the Main Lobby at 4:30 p.m. ready to shoot.
Monday : Photo tour starts at 4:30 returning at 9 p.m.
Tuesday : 5 - 10 a.m. and 4 - 9 p.m.
Wednesday : (optional shoot based on weather conditions) 4:30 - 9 p.m.
Thursday : 5 - 9 a.m.
*schedule is subject to change based on weather of shooting locations. We ask that participants be flexible with their timing.
- Insulating layers (fleece, synthetic insulation, wool, down)
- Beanie or Hat / Gloves
- Gore Tex Hiking Boots (important as many areas will be wet with dew during morning hours)
- Waterproof Rain Jacket
- Hiking socks (preferably not cotton)
- Hiking Poles (optional)
- Headlamp (optional)
- Water bottle (mandatory)
- Sturdy photo backpack
Recommended Camera Equipment:
- Digital SLR (mandatory)
- Highly, highly recommend having a Polarizing Filter
- Sturdy Tripod (mandatory) – very important piece of gear
Optional photo gear:
- Wide angle lens (ex. 16-35mm or similar)
- Telephoto lens (ex. 70-200mm or similar)
- Additional lenses as desired
- Cable Release
- Graduated Neutral Density Filters
- Weather protection for camera
- At least 16gb in memory cards (we learn to shoot in RAW format)
- Laptop for image storage and review
- Portable media device for image storage and review (optional)
- Extra batteries
Call our Vacation Planning Center to reserve your spot.