Here are some helpful hints about all of our tours:
- Ask Alpine Adventures if the tour is stroller friendly or wheelchair accessible
- Bring euros, because credit cards might not be accepted
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Bring your camera and sunscreen or a hat
- Don't forget your passport
- Pack some water, snacks or refreshments
- Breakfast and lunch are not included in the price
- Tours departing at 7 a.m. make a breakfast stop
Tour times and prices are subject to change. All tours require a minimum of 15 guests for the tour to run, and the smaller local leisure tours require six guests. All reservations will be charged at 12 noon the day before the tour. No refunds are given if the guest cancels the tour after 12 noon the day before the tour. Please bring euro on all tours, as many locations do not accept credit cards. Meals are not included in the tour prices. Most tourist attractions are not handicap accessible; please visit Alpine Adventures for specific tour information. Please be in the main lobby 10 to 15 minutes before scheduled departure to check in with your guide.
Wait list status for ALL activities can change at any point up to departure without warning. It is the guest’s responsibility to check wait list status with Alpine Adventures. Each guest (including small children) must have a reserved seat on tours with transportation. Child seats are recommended for children ages 4 or under (not provided). Return times are approximate. All Horse and Carriage sales are final sale. Guests are advised to review their in-room Edelpost Weekly at arrival for the most updated schedule and special kids’ programs.