- AFRC will offer R&R discounts to authorized users from the list of locations/destinations. Currently this extends to the following categories:
- Uniformed service must be in an R&R Leave Status and provide leave orders (DA31, AF988, NV3065. CG2519, NAVMC-3) to be eligible for the discount.
- R&R package discounts extend to family members and sponsored guests accompanying the authorized user. R&R package will not be extended to DOD contractor personnel or their families.
- Discounts will be offered on guest rooms and meals only and may be limited to certain outlets or meal periods at the discretion of the General Manager. No discounts for alcoholic beverages, tours, tickets or other recreational activities or retail sales.
- Guest rooms are available at 20 percent off the normal rate by applicable category.
- R&R Discounts will be for a maximum fourteen nights in duration.
- R&R service members sponsoring rooms must be present for the length of their stay.
To book a special R&R package complete the form below, send an email or call our Vacation Planning Center. If you are sending an email, please make sure to include the following information in an email (three business days to reply):
- First and Last Name
- Branch of Service
- Rank and Status (R&R)
- Address and Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Email Address
- # in party (number of adults, and children's ages.)
- Arrival Date and Departure Date
All requests will be processed within three business days.