Monday, December 25 from 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
*last seating at 7:45 p.m.
Adults $26.95 / E1 - E6 $19.95 / Child (5 - 11) $11.95
*Complimentary for Children 4 and under
Dinner Reservations are made through Pullman Place Restaurant.
Christmas buffet dinner is served in the General Patton Ballroom.
- Poached Gulf Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Mixed European Greens with Dressings
- Tomato Wedges, Radish Matchsticks, Kalamata Olives, English Cucumbers and Bermuda Onions
- Three Bean Salad, Crisp Southern Coleslaw
- Pasta Vegetable Salad
- German Potato Salad
- Tropical Fruit Display
- International Cheese Display with Sliced Baguettes
- Bacon and Cheddar Biscuits
- Baked Brie with Onion Jam
- Carved Roasted Turkey Rubbed in Sage Salt
- Herb Crusted Beef Strip Loin
- Bourbon, Peach and Maple Glazed Ham
- Apple and Sage Dressing
- Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Pan Jus Turkey Gravy
- Sweet Potato Casserole
- Corn Soufflé
- Sautéed Zucchini with Herb Salt
- Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Cinnamon Butternut Squash and Cranberries
- Pumpkin, Apple, Pecan Pies
- Fruit Cobblers
- Assorted Dessert Bars, Mini Cookies, Brownies and House-made Trifles